Visit the Store
Come visit our store in Prior Lake, Minnesota for a much wider selection of products and in-person fittings and advice.
Shipping for in-store products is also available by contacting Erika at 952-270-8095 or email@example.com.
We offer contact-free curbside pickup, local delivery and shipping , and are following social distancing best practices for in-store shopping.
19580 Bernard Ave
Prior Lake, MN 55372
Note that this is a residential address!
If you arrive at the address with the above pictured mail box, the hanging German Windsock and my name E Neidert on the sign and the greeting Edelweiss Plants under the mailbox, you are at the right place. Drive up the red paved driveway around the left side of the house to reach the store entrance in the back.
Welcome - Willkommen
Monday - Thursday : by appointment.
Friday - Sunday: daily 10 am - 5 pm
Contact Erika at 952-270-8095 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
German specialties and food items for every day and special events: birthday, wedding, baptism, anniversary, graduation, Mother's day, Father's day, Confirmation, Communion, New Year, Valentine's Day, Karneval, Fasching, Mardi Gras, Easter, Pentecost, Pfingsten, German Fest, Erntedankfest, Oktoberfest, St. Martinsfest, Thanksgiving, Nikolaustag, Advent, Christmas, Christmas Market, Christkindls Markt, Weihnachts Markt, Sylvester, and more.
- German traditional and contemporary clothing
- Trachten, ethnic clothing, traditional Bavarian clothing, Dirndl, Lederhose, Pants, Jackets, Suits, Shirts, Coats, T-shirts, Blouses, Skirts, Scarfs, Socks, Hats, Lodenhut, Mittens, Gloves, Shoes, Suspenders, Knifes, Charivari, Belts, Jewelry, Buttons, Pins, Feathers, Bavarian Dirndl Online USA, Stockerpoint Dirndl, Wenger, Krueger, Spieth & Wensky, Hammerschmid, Stockerpoint, MarJo, Geiger, Grasegger, Schneider, Ganter, Country Line, Fuchs, Turi, Luise Steiner, Alpenfluestern, OS Trachten, Orbis, SIMA, Modas, Leuchtfeuer, Isar Trachten, Aumuehle, Luise Steiner, Lusana, Faustmann
- German shoes: Finn, Birkenstock, Thinks, Giesswein, Litha, Stockerpoint, Spieth & Wensky, Fuchs and others
- German socks: Luise Steiner
- German scarves: Luise Steiner
- German mittens: litha, Faustmann
- German hats: Lodenhut, Faustmann
- German bags: Sima
- German jewelry: German glass fused and other traditional, Edelweiss, Filigran jewelry, magnetic hematite jewelry against arthritis pain, necklaces, earrings, bracelets, rings, Sima, Luise Steiner, Alpenfluestern
- German pins, Feathers, brushes, buttons
- North-German: Hats, shawls, silk tie in German colors from Bielefeld, fishermen shirts, dresses and sweaters, Prinz Heinrich hat, Elbsegler
- Haus and home
- Kitchen specialties: pressure cooker, WMF, Fissler, Feuerzangenbowle, Roemertopf, Roemer clay cook pot, rum pot, Rumtopf, Sauerkraut fermentation pot, Spaetzle maker, kitchen gadgets, knives, Kaiser cake and cookie forms, rouladen rings and needles, egg cups and egg spoons, ice spoons, Continenta wooden breakfast boards, tea pots, tea strainer
- China and porcelain: Meissen, KPM, Rosenthal, Hutschenreuther, Arzberg, Seltmann, Weiden, Fuerstenberg, Hummel, Goebel, Koeniglich Tettau, Wallendorfer
- Crystal and glass: Nachtmann, Lausitzer Glashuette, Schott, Zwiesel, Rosenthal, Villeroy & Boch, Boeckling, Leonardo, Spiegelau, Meissner Crystal
- Pewter: SKS, Roeders, Kuehn
- Collectibles: Hummel, Goebel, Steiff, Berliner Design, Bayreuther, Fuerstenberg, Wallendorfer
- Beer steins and beer boots: King, Thewalt, Roeders, SKS, Gertz
- Lace doilies, linen, handkerchiefs, window pictures, ornaments, collars, and curtains: Plauener Spitze, Plauener Lace, Stickperle, Modespitze, Reuter, Meinels
- Linen embroidered doilies, dish towels, table linen, also in bavarian blue and white checkers, dirndl pattern fabric also for quilting, Westfalenstoff
- Wool blankets, throws, pillow cases, classic North German and Bavarian Sweaters, Giesswein blankets
- Handmade, hand-carved, hand-turned, and hand-painted wooden crafts: German Nutcrackers, German Smokers, German Incense Burners figurines, German Miniatures, German Light Arches, Schwibbogen, German Pyramids, Blank, Lotte Sievers Hahn, Ostheimer, Wend & Kuehn,Seiffener Volkskunst, Rudolf Glaesser, KWO, Franz Karl, Steinbach, Ulrich, Ulbricht, Junghaenel, Ostheimer,etc
- Kuckucksuhren, Cuckoo clocks: Hoenes, Schneider
- Handmade salt-glazed pottery: Stammtischaschenbecher, Schiltz
- German food specialties and groceries
- Groceries: coffee, Dallmayer, Jakobs, Tchibo, Idee, Caro Kaffee, tea, Ostfriesen tea, Buenting, Thiele, Onno Behrens, Teekanne, Messmer, herbal teas, green tea, kluntjes, kandis, cocoa, chocolate drinks, dumplings, spaetzle, Milchreis, honey, preserves, marmalades, baking aids, spices, mixes, puddings
- Sweets: candy, Haribo gummy bears, Katjes, chocolate, Ritter, Milka, Lindt, Niedegger marzipan, roasted almonds
- Bakery: German bread, pretzels, rolls, broetchen, cakes, liquor filled chocolate and cake, cookies, cake mixes, sauerteig, holiday specialties, Stollen,Lebkuchen, Spekulatius, Dominosteine, Pfeffernuesse, Anis Cookies, Elisen Lebkuchen, Gingerbread
- Meats and seafood: sausage, fish, herring, matjes, fried herring, Seelachsschnitzel, Kieler Sprotten, Saure Heringe, Rollmops, Bueckling, Brathering
- German cheese: Quark, Butter Cheese, Gouda, Emmenthaler, Koenig Ludwig Cheese, Rauch kaese - Smoked cheese, Edamer, Tilsiter, Kochkaese, Harzer Kaese, Handkaese, Brie, Camembert etc
- German beverages: German Fanta, Almdudler, Mezzo Mix, Malzbier, Apfelschorle, Apfelsaft, Sparkling apple Juice, Waldmeister saft for making the famous Berliner Weisse
- Toys and games
- Games and puzzles: Mikado, board games, Keltis, checkers, chess, card games, Skat, Schafskopf, Doppelkopf, Mau Mau, Quartett, Elfer Raus, Schwarzer Peter, Ravensburger, Schmidt, Haba, Pegasus, Kosmos, Ass
- Wooden toys, blocks, and games: Haba, Erzi, Holztiger, Ostheimer, Ebert
- Plastic toys and figurines: Schleich, Playmobil
- Dolls for toys and collecting: Schneider, Zapf, Westfalenstoffe, Goetz, Schildkroet, Annette Himstedt, Lotte Sievers Hahn, Engel, Kaethe Kruse
- Puppets: hand puppets with hand carved wooden heads, Lotte Sievers Hahn, Kehrs
- Party supply: Fasching, Oktoberfest, German fest, decorations, plastic and paper ware, flags. windsocks, buttons, pins, garlands, Schnupfmaschine snuff machine, authentic Oktoberfest beer garden table set with benches, lanterns for the traditional St. Martinstag walk or Christkindlsmarkt parade, traditional school cones "Schultuete" for the first day of school
- Entertainment: books, calendars, CDs, tapes, DVDs, magazines
- Writing: LAMY, Pelikan, fountain pens, pencils, and other pens, also the first student sets in wood
- Ostfriesen specialties
- Thiele, Buenting, Teekanne, Onno Behrens, Messmer, kluntjes, kandis
- Ostfriesen Rose porcelain, light towers, CD, Ostfriesen smokers, cups, Prinz Heinrich hats, fisherman shirts, dresses, aprons, fisherman sweater, Ostfriesen Nerz, Oeljacke Rain Coat, Suedwester, sailors knots, scarves
- Bavarian specialties
- Dirndl, Lederhosen, hats, shirts, vests, jackets, sweaters, scarves, Trachten suit, ties, Edelweiss, jewelry, belts, shoes, socks, and much more
- And more!