Steiff Rabbit replica 1931 Limited Edition
Rabbit replica 1931 Limited Edition
If you put this rabbit in your basket this Spring, you’ll find there’s a surprise awaiting you among the Easter eggs. If you touch this bunny’s tail, it will instantly turn its pretty head. In the early 20th century, children were enthralled by this mechanism – and even now, it still brings a happy smile to the faces of many an adult as well. The delicate rabbit replica from 1931 measures just 8.5 inches tall. As well as being intricately painted and stuffed with wood shavings, it is equipped with a squeaker and thin, flexible wires that keep it stable. Nearly 90 years its introduction, we’re thrilled to reintroduce this classic for collectors of Steiff’s premium replicas in 2020.
This edition is extremely limited. Pre-order today to secure your replica for Easter.
- Collection: Replica Limited Edition
- Availability: FebruaryMarch 2020
- Edition Size: 931 pieces
- Material: Made of the finest mohair, stuffed with wood shavings
- Features: "tail turns head" mechanism; squeaker; poseable ears
- Size: 8.5 inches
- Color: Light brown with mint green bow
- Eyes With safety eyes
- Ear tag: With underscored button made of patinated steel; mirrors original button in ear
- Joints & pose: sitting up
- Sound device: Squeaker
- Care: Surface washable
- Country of origin: Made in Germany
CAUTION: This product is not a today and is intended for adult collectors only.